Dear Readers, I created this page to share my passion, not only as a “professional speaker as usual” but as someone who is leaving a memorial in his audience. I blend Human Science & Anthropology with Big Data in my talks, to let the audience think about data and technology from a new angle. If you want someone to create such energy in your conference room, someone who is frequently ranked among most prolific keynote speakers at events around the world and someone also selected for 3 years consecutively among the top global Big Data influencers, check my availability now.
Will Machines Replace Humans? Watch Ali’s intervention at Big Data Expo, China 2017 after being invited by the Chinese government along with other leading speakers including Jack Ma of AliBaba, Pony Ma of Tencent and LinkedIn’s Co-Founder Allen Blue. Do you want to engage Ali in such meaningful discussions at your events? You can contact him below or email him at Ali or chat with him live at m.me/alirebaie
- Using Big Data to Earn Empathy and Design Better Experience
- Designing and Building a Data Quality Assessment for Your Organization
- The Role of Humans in the New Robot Society
- Will Machines replace Humans?
- What are the skills we need for this century?
- How to use Human Science/anthropology with data science to win?
- The Future of Smart Cities & Urban Mobility:
- Drawing from his experience in helping transport authorities
- How can open data help public transport?
- How can organizations and transport authorities set successful big data strategies?
- Building a big data platform for the Public Transport Systems.
- Building a Data Strategy for Your Organization
- Maturity Assessment
- AI for Employee Analytics
Thank you for considering me as a possible speaker for your event! Please fill out the form below to receive more information about my availability and fee schedule. My executive support team will get back to you as soon as they can.